This tutorial will help you build a firm understanding of the peyote stitch thread path and how to count rows of this stitch.
It will include info on how to count rows when peyote is worked in a round of flat circular peyote.
This is very important when it comes to adding embellishments. Embellishments look best if centered and balanced. Know with row and what bead on that row to use as an anchor for the accent bead or component, will make your work look professional and polished.
The amount of materials used in this lesson are minimal.
- 1- Large Marquis Component
- 1 Peyote Set – 14 mm Rivoli
- 2 – Medium Marquis Components
- 2 – Small Marquis Components
- 2 – 10mm Faceted Round Crystal Beads – Peridot
- 2 – 4mm Firepolish Beads – Peridot
- Several yards .006 Crystal Fireline Beading Thread
- Size 11 or 12 Beading Needle (flexible)
Other materials talked about for the necklace will be listed in full in the final project tutorial. Refer back to Creative Shapes with Peyote Stitch – Marquis Components for the full instructions of the components.
I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial and found something useful for your own beading designs.
In the next tutorial, I will show you how to string a necklace with the embellished Maquis components.
Thank you for stopping by today and I will………